The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Magnet Status

Comments

Displaying comments 151 - 180 of 384
  1. I'm more than willing to participate for the in vivo testing!  It's awesome to see the return of the m31 :D
  2. @alexsmith thanks for the update on M36's
  3. Hey, I was wondering if I could be added to the list as well.
  4. Happy to test one with injector methode!;)
  5. Happy to be a tester for the new ones, and will already be ordering something else from you soon.
  6. Alex how was the sensitivity to magnetic fields with the magnet in your arm. i dont think iv seen anyone place it there 
  7. I don't believe it was for sensitivity but rather just to test the coating.
  8. Same, I'd help lol.

Edit-

I've got successful implant, and I've had rejected attempts. So I know the signs.
  9. I just did my first magnet injection and would really like to try to refine the design for the 3D printed injector. Sign me up for testing and/or put me on the waiting list. Also, i will update the first post once I am on my desktop.
  10. I'm a little late, but I would also gladly participate in in vivo testing.
  11. @alexsmith , could you maybe put me on the list too?
    if thats still a thing?
  12. @alexsmith I am curious, how many folks are on the list now?  Will you end up needing to put a limit on how many a single account can order at a time?
  13. Ive been waiting for this for so long! If there's room on this list id love to be put on it too
  14. @hardrockhippieyegdiltoille   added to the notification list.

I've send out some magnets for people to test in-vivo. I've chosen people I know have more past experience with implants.
  15. cant wait for this. hoping it goes good
  16. I must Add, I'd love to be added to the list I had some second hand m31 magnets two years back, but two of them rejected and I decided not to risk it with the last 2.
  17. @MTS  thanks

@mrPixels  added.

18. Would love to be added to the notification list if possible!
  19. pls add me to the list Alex
  20. Hey Alex, I would appreciate being added to the list. Thank you.
  21. Hello Alex, I would love to be added to the list, also I have some experience in the use of pure titanium powders for medical device creation. I would love to help apply that to these magnets.
  22. @alexsmith if there is still room on this lovely list of yours I would like to be added to it, though if not I will can definitely wait until the consumer version comes online
  23. Add me as well if there's still room please! I am also willing to be a test subject if you are conducting another set of trials. Thanks.
  24. I'd also like to be on the waiting list if you have room. Thank you for doing this.
  25. @alexsmith please add me to the list if there's space for one more. 
  26. any new info on the magnets?
  27. I believe they're doing in vivo testing with a few people other than just AlexSmith. I wonder when we can start hearing about how those particular trials are going?
  28. @Avio, they are still being shipped right now
  29. @ChrisBot some people have already got their's, but last I heard they were still waiting on their piercer to get it implanted. Some are still waiting for their's to arrive.

@misslittyMTSTatanka3DP_mekirbyglovercchrispChase561IAmGroot   Added to the notification list.

While waiting for test results from the group implanting these ones, I have also talked to the manufacturer about how to increase the quality so that less fail the chemical test's I did. They have agreed to trying making a batch with a double layer of TiN coating.
  30. Thanks for the update :D @alexsmith
Displaying comments 151 - 180 of 384