Greetings!

edited February 2015 in Community

My nick is rinse_wash_repeat and I am the new technical guru for biohack.me.

Grinding is a necessary step to realizing the future and I am humbled to be a part of it through your efforts. When future generations look to the work we are doing today, for guidance and inspiration, I want to say that I was there. I want to look back and know that I made a difference. And for that I thank each and every one of you.

Biohack.me is about you, the grinders.

My job is to write the code that facilitates your self expression. Bleak has been kind enough to give me a list of things that need done and I'm currently implementing them. You'll notice that the wiki (collaborate) now requires you to solve a captcha before you can post. This is to stop spam from infiltrating our wiki. The captcha is in the form of a question (What is 1+1?) and the questions are generic.

I think the questions should be comical or dramatic, something more exciting than adding one and one. What do you think? Leave your comments here.

For now email me at:

[email protected]

find me in the biohack irc:

##biohack @ irc.freenode.net

or ask for me on the Forum.

Please contact me with any questions/concerns/ideas.

Thanks again and I look forward to a productive relationship with you, biohack.me and the grinder community,

rinsexwashxrepeat

Comments

• Excellent, I'm sure you'll do a great job for this community. I'm excited to see how this will grow.
  • sounds awesome. comical questions would sure be better than the normal captcha.
    im looking forward to seeing this all grow too!