New Batch of Cassox Magnets

Hey Everyone!

Word on the street says that @Cassox will be online tomorrow and selling a batch of magnets! In addition to that, he'll be showcasing some of the awesome new projects he's been hard at work on.

Get hyped! haha I know I am

Comments

• Ok. Worked all day and night in the lab. Will have some pics up in a bit.
  • This is jewelry going up for sale.
  • dude, thats sick! do they all glow?
  • No. Just some of them.
  • I need some better pics. So I have one last batch of pellucid magnets. 30 to be exact. These are the 3mm x1mm TiN N52 classic for the finger tips. After that, its all multi magnet arrays. It you are within 150 miles and would like to receive a test implant let me know.
  • edited July 9

@dnsprincess wants in on them; the bottom right glow and maybe some others!

• Oh heck yeah @Cassox
    I'm sure @init6 told you we have a guy to install them for us
    Happy to buy the glowing ones from the last image "...211136" top right and bottom right.
    I'm so curious how they will compare to the 2 finger magnets I have

If you need me to test anything, I'm stocked up and willing too. Happy test dummy

• Awesome. So, the top right is the new incarnation of the lantern implant. It's a large ring N52 magnet. The inside consists of a glowing pigment encased in PMMA. It can be charged through the skin with a bright flashlight.
  • Hey @Cassox save me one for when I come out for the PegLeg!
  • * small glowing one or a pellucid, whatever works
  • Actually.. I got in sure other new stuff and it's so amazing to work with.
  • I'm going to call these prototypes only. I'll have something much much cooler soon.
  • Hi, I'd be interested in one of the pellucids, should we PM you to order?

• Egad. I've got to get better at this whole.. business thing. Please do.
  • > @Cassox said:
    > I need some better pics. So I have one last batch of pellucid magnets. 30 to be exact. These are the 3mm x1mm TiN N52 classic for the finger tips. After that, its all multi magnet arrays. It you are within 150 miles and would like to receive a test implant let me know.

I am not within 150 miles, but I am interested. It's that a hard cut off to avoid some regulation regarding shipping?
  • No. Not at all. I can ship these no problem. Sorry, it was an unfinished thought. I'm going to be showing off a very cool new type of finger magnet; however, they're custom sized and implanted at the lab. The thing is.. we're in a pandemic. So, having someome drive from LA or SF is one thing.. flying in etc is out of the question.
    And yes, having the insertion performed here is essential. I use exactly the same procedure each time if something goes wrong, I'd know it's not because of the procedure or aftercare.
  • Totally reasonable, it's valuable to maintain control over the variables while testing out new techniques.
  • Ok. I've been holding out on shipping. The new batch really is beautiful and I'm going to be shipping these out instead. For those who have already orderered, idk.. I guess I'll hit you all up individually? Anyhoe, take a look at these:
  • The bottle contains the newest magnets.. the pellucid white. Next to it is out newest implant, the Milk Tooth. The Milk Tooth is an NFC and N52 magnet insertable. We're still finalizing design on some other fun. Keep your eyes out.