The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

New Batch of Cassox Magnets

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 42 of 42
  1. Howdy! So, this batch was sent out. As far as I know everyone was happy but one! And now I can't find those messages.

These used a few distinct layers to provide a different effect. These layers include portions which are impervious to water. There were samples destructively tested. We tested all units in Saline for extended periods. Not one failed.
    And yet, I got a pic from someone in the midst of the damn pandemic which looks like it's got a damn rust spot on it.

Please please, if anyone ever has any issue let me know. If you are this person, contact me again please?

Yes. I'm a crap businessman. I haven't seen the unit. It could have been damaged in shipping for all I know, but.. as biohackers we have to be open and honest to an extreme.

I'm just now recovering from the last year. I expect to be opening up the lab again by the end of the month. One of things we really need to dial in is testing protocols.

2. @Cassox
    May I please ask you, what kind of coating material did you use?

3. Just wanted to circle back on this and say I got my hands on two of auglim's double magnets. They're nice quality. I've had one implanted in my tragus for 4 months and it's holding up well. Unfortunately it doesn't work especially well as a tragus magnet like I was hoping, but I'm still happy with it. I'll probably leave it in for awhile, if only to contribute to testing the new coating strategies in vivo.

@Rem I was told that some or all of the new magnets are coated in PMMA (acrylic) and then a finishing coat of Palaseal (UV cured dental resin) is applied. I would wait on Cassox for confirmation/clarification though.

4. Hey, y'all. I'm just coming in to talk about Cassox's magnet that I have in my finger. I got one of his test magnets implanted in my finger a little over 3 years ago. I work with my hands a lot, as I'm an electrician. I just wanted to say that it's still working great and that I haven't had any problems with it. So, great work, Cassox. Cheeers!

5. have their been any updates on these? and is it still possible for me to order one? I would love to get one!

6. They can be ordered if you contact [email protected]

They're kind of unresponsive, but they'll get to you. It's the best option at least until the Augmentation Limitless storefront is set up.

7. Augmentation Limitless ?

8. @kuroro86 said:
    Augmentation Limitless ?

https://augmentationlimitles.ipage.com/?post_type=product

9. Hi! So, I'll have some new updates soon. We've come up with some really cool new stuff. Hopefully we'll redo the whole auglim site and have the shop up and running within a reasonable time frame. I'll have photos and all that nonsense this week.

But to respond to this, no. I don't have any magnets for sale at this time. In about 3 weeks to a month, we'll be ready for some in the meat tests though. If you are interested in being part if these tests let me know.

10. Definitely interested in being a test subject! I'll shoot you an email with my info after u post the pictures and show us what u got going on!

11. Seconded, i'd like to be included. I made a similar comment like 3 years ago on this very thread :)

12. I am going to be a guinea pig for your experiments too

Displaying comments 31 - 42 of 42