I don't know where it went...

I'm not sure where the thread went but I was wondering about the glow tattoo ink/magnetic/nano particle.

I believe it was @chironex who started the thread. I was curious where it got too and if you were able to test the glow if you ever got it working. I don't know if you made it to the bioluminescent like I believe was brought up so it didn't require charging/holding under the light.

I know I'm probably adding stuff from my imagination but I think I covered the gist of what was talked about.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ya you jammed lie 4 threads into one. I am still working on a magnetic glowing tattoo ink. BUT I have like 8000000 other things to do with higher priority. I'll get to it in the next few months but right now I'm swamped. Also i'm collecting equipment to make it really legit. So give it time.
  • that explains why I couldn't find it.

Absolutely man take your time. I know you got somethin big so I'll lurk. Good luck bud.
  • Something(s) lol
  • Haha now I'm even more interested I can't wait.
  • The bodyhacking conference people are doing a press release in a few days. I'm building a webpage for each of the projects I'll be presenting and they'll all go live in preparation for said release. So you'll know in a few.