Found my m31!

edited November 2015 in Magnets
As some may recall, I thought I had lost my m31 on the floor somewhere - turns out it had stuck to one of the instruments in my surgery kit.

I'm going to try and reimplant it once i've got the funds spare to buy some lidocaine and sterilisation supplies, wish me luck :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Lucky bastard, I've lost one I doubt I'll ever see again.
  • Any idea when dangerousthings.com will carry there magnets again? I am subscribed to the mailing list, but I am wondering if anyone here has more information.
  • I was under the impression that there was a manufacturing problem with the TiN coated magnets. I don't know when they'll stock them again.
  • Okay this seemed like a good place to ask, I wounder if I can even get them being a guitar player. My concern is when I press down on the string I will pinch vains resulting in rejection. Or am I just over thinking it?
  • I'm concerned about this too, but not for guitar strings. I'm using a Native Instruments Maschine, but if I get two magnets placed to the side, I should be fine. I assume the same for guitarists. Also I'm interested in the Iron Nitride magnets, I think @Cassox is trying to get a hold of some. I hope soon.
  • I put mine in my left thumb originally precisely for that reason, it seemed to work fine.
  • You said seemed did something happen to it that resulted in its removal?
  • I banged it while it was still healing, leading to mechanical rejection.
  • Okay thank you!