The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Injecting Neodymium Implants?

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 31 of 31
  1. Seems like a great idea to open a hole for the needle to be able to slide under the epidermis. My main worry was that the bevel/top of the needle would slice through the skin and cause more damage than necessary. I'm an avid gamer, so I'm pretty keen on causing as little damage as possible. I'm lost without my WASD haha

I also think a single stitch would be the best way to go, cos it would be one less thing to worry about during the healing process (ie the magnet migrating back through the wound). It might be a bit more pain to endure, but better safe than sorry.

I know I said I'd be putting up a video soon, but I've been having trouble sourcing suture needles that don't cost a million dollars...by which I mean I spent one night looking and got demoralised haha, but I'll defs be looking into getting something, pricey or not, next week. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it after that happens.
Displaying comments 31 - 31 of 31