The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

What new innovations/tech would you like to see?

Comments

Displaying comments 31 - 42 of 42
  1. @zwytechhacker might I suggest making a discussion with just one part right now. Say based on just the powering of the device. It will make it easier for you to make it clear and concise on what you have. If the amount of research you have is taking this long to put clearly into one thread I would definitely make multiple. Plus it will allow this to be talked about systematically.
  2. I could use a good laugh, cant wait for the post! 
  3. Hey let's be nice :P Make sure to tag me when you make that post
  4. @Meanderpaul I just tried and it was too long
    I got half way through and tried to save and that's was what popped up
    guess I got to make it even shorter 
  5. Make a single post with something and just keep adding you don't need to make a novel
  6. Just like this you can make multiple posts
  7. oh that's a good idea,
     thanks
  8. Giggled out loud a little there. (Not making fun of you, just thought that exchange was a bit funny.)
  9. Part 1 is up looking forward to the feedback and the comments.
    P.S while looking at pipedreams I stumbled across a good one LG just made an OLED that is barely a millimeter thick, skin is .5mm - 4mm i think you guys know where this is going 
    btw if you don't believe me

10. @jthoma99 A device to read ones brain.... After rereading and following this thread I feel it's best to keep it under wraps till I figure out some safety issues....
  11. @Jupiter I couldn't resist that double post plus I can't really edit my phones posts so I need multi to add more info. So it was to cover my screw up ;) @johndoe don't hesitate to post a discussion. That's how good ideas die. If you have grounds for an idea bring it up. If some one is instantly against it ignore them. No matter how it goes some one will give you so good feed back.
  12. @JohnDoe why do you want to read brains? Are you thinking like a brain-machine interface to control something?
Displaying comments 31 - 42 of 42