California!

edited February 2015 in Community
Hey, so @Cassox mentioned meet up action... Anyone in the SoCal area or planning on being around in the near future?
We are pretty well set up in the lab and are about to start on the greenhouse / aquaponics system...

Of course there will be food and hands on activities! Fun for the whole family!

Seriously tho, any Cali grinders wanna kick it?
Tagged:

Comments

• What part of SoCal?

I'll be coming down that way around thanksgiving. Driving down from San Francisco to Northern LA. 
  • Pretty close to Northern Los Angeles. Tehachapi mountain range maybe an hour to an hour and a half North of say Santa Clarita.
  • I'm over in Rancho Cucamonga currently, I have a couple like-minded people out here as well.
  • Damn. I'm in the bay area but will be up north around the end of the month. Would absolutely love to meet some of yous! I don't know any other grinders in meatspace, just have friends who want me to put magnets in them.
  • @meanderingman, I'm here in Tehachapi with @glims and @cassox. I'm scheduled for a meditation retreat up in San Jose on the thirtieth. You wouldn't happen to be driving back that way around then? I'd be happy to split gas, snacks, whatever.
  • There's a good chance that could work out. I'll PM you with details. 
  • Not sure if anyone still interested in meeting up, I joined very recently and live in the Irvine/Long Beach area.
  • Maybe this is short notice, but did you notice the announcement about the meetup at out place in Tehachapi?
  • San Diego here. Just posting to put my name in for any future meetups.
  • Monterey here posting for future reference as well
  • Irvine here or San Diego on holidays.
  • I'm late to the game but I'm about an hour north of LA, Conejo Valley Area
  • Irvine here
  • San Francisco, here
  • San Francisco/Bay Area here. 

Everyone knows about the upcoming Grindfest starting Fri 9/4 in Tehachapi (North of Los Angeles)?  And the San Francisco dinner/drinks tomorrow (Aug 20)?
  • Redondo Beach, Here!

• Bakersfield, Here!
  • Hello All, I'm in the bay, oakland specifically. I'm running a tech+art+hacking group out of here: sudoroom.org. Wondering if anybody in the area wants to come kick it.

• I live in long beach, but i am a minor, so it might be difficult to make it to events. doesn't mean that i wont try, though.
  • @kazikhopper what do they mine for in longbeach? like sand and crack heads? LOL 
  • Hey local folk. I'm having a lil bbq up at the lab this Thursday night if anyone is in the area. Bbq, beer, and surgery. Let me know if you're interested.
  • I'll be coming by. Anything i can bring, food/drinks?
  • Hookers maybe?
  • I'm just going to leave this here: [email protected]

If you're in the bay area, contact me, let's meet 1-1 or let's organize something for the people that are around.

This is a space I like to hang out in, it's in oakland: sudoroom.org