An organization we should be paying close attention to: Pink Army Cooperative

edited February 2015 in Everything else
A while back we were discussion possible ways we could make money as a group while doing modding.  I believe that Andrew Hassel and his group at Pink Army Cooperative have found an interesting model that could eventually be applied to our goals.  We should take note of the legal and technological hurtles and implications of this in the near future - should things go well for Pink Army Cooperative, I think we are in for an interesting future.

Tagged:

Comments

• I've actually already joined them, and convinced several others to do so.  The cooperative model is certainly much better than any other business model to date (for example, Emilia Romagna, a region in Italy, was once one of the poorest regions in Europe.  Since they've shifted to a 70% cooperative-based economy, they've had the highest GDP per capita in Italy, and the tenth highest in Europe).

Also, their website's here, and you can sign up there.  Just a bit of advertising :-P
  • @Lukas:  I think you are on to something here.  A lot of our projects could use a similar business model in a nanocorp style structure.  I'm inspired.  I'm going to work on this.