Video conf using Google+ (up to 10 people, but others can view/message live on YouTube)

edited February 2015 in Community
If you're interested in having a teleconference, send me your email and I'll send you an invitation.

The first one would be a yak about potential advantageous uses for the implants once you've gone through the usually gruelling process of getting them in you. That's another subject we could yak about, reducing trauma and risk, but for now I'm keen to look at applications available, especially big-advantages-not-yet-realized. 

About me
Currently I'm hot keen on Singularity Hub (www.Singlarity.org) and interested in what grinders are doing (have watched a few vids)
I've got a background in telecom engineering. I'm a very curious type, very do-it-yourself for everything possible
I'm easy to check out - all sorts of stuff on the web to do with environment, technology, petroleum, neighbourhood, etc.
Forgive me, but I'm 65, but don't let that put you off. I'm an early adopter of technology and very open-minded indeed. 
I greatly respect what grinders are doing, to me you're literally cutting edge pioneering.

For fun, see my vid Watch me scale my own teeth -ree vid at 

I'm in New Zealand, but the event(s) will probably be about 3pm US Pacific Time. 

For your time, see the really easy little global timing calculator see http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

It would be great fun to have a vid conf yak - I encourage you to participate.
Send me your email address - to [email protected] and I'll see if we can set one up.
Tell your cronies too.

Tomo

Comments

• So far there's three participants...
    The time proposed at the moment is... 

NEW YORK, United States, New York
    6:00p Fri, May 2 2014
    7:00p Fri, May 2 2014

LOS ANGELES, United States, California
    3:00p Fri, May 2 2014
    4:00p Fri, May 2 2014

LONDON, United Kingdom, England
    11:00p Fri, May 2 2014
    12:00a Sat, May 3 2014

AUCKLAND, New Zealand
    10:00a Sat, May 3 2014
    11:00a Sat, May 3 2014

• Hi Guys, Laaast chaaance....

The teleconference still has 7 places left if you're interested.

'Had a really good yak with Ben Shapiro today, preparing for it.

The topic to be discussed is, "implants far beyond magnets" - a group yak about the most viable but dramatically useful implants with richer input and output traffic & implanted processors. 

Things like
    - a muscle implant ID array that (by secret thought to muscle nerves) opens/locks your car, house, any login, and/or, more ambitious... 
    - enables you to learn to think-input-operate-readback from your cell phone, optionally while you view what's happening on your cheap, 3D printed cellphone-holding HMD.
    - anything else we reckon would set fire to the market the way the Oculus Rift did. After all, grinding is super, super avant garde, just like the Rift.

If you want to participate, send me your email so I can invite you. You need to have a Google+ account (free, easy). If you want to be in for future possible teleconferences, try to set yourself up in a Google Calendar so we can see who's available for particular times. This teleconference will be... 

NEW YORK, United States, New York
    6:00p Fri, May 2 2014

LOS ANGELES, United States, California
    3:00p Fri, May 2 2014

LONDON, United Kingdom, England
    11:00p Fri, May 2 2014

AUCKLAND, New Zealand
    10:00a Sat, May 3 2014

Cheers, 

Bruce (Tomo) Thomson NZCE Telecom
    Online writer, presenter, IT explorer
    20 Lyndhurst St. Chelwood Village,
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    06 357 7773  021 176 9711

• If you want to watch the vid of Ben Shapiro and I talking about 16-bit or more interface of implants to cell phone/PC/anything then go to..

Never have to use a key again for your house, car, etc.
    Never again have to login to anything.
    Use the cellphone just by thinking and talk/listen to a bluetooth earpiece.

Mow your lawns by thinking thoughts between you and your motor mower.
    Drive your car without using hands or feet.

Etc.

I'll organize another teleconference to go beyond that one.
    To participate, just send your email address to [email protected]

Regards,

Tomo