San Francisco, Feb gathering

2»

Comments

• Last call! We currently have 7 confirmed flatmates, anybody else interested send payment to [email protected]. Flat has already been booked for 1/31 and 2/1.
  • Can I get in on that flat? Just bought my ticket so I had one before they sold out but need to be sure of a couple other travel details before I spend any more money. Few days or so and I'll know for sure.
  • No prob, just send payment to the above Paypal if you decide to join in.
  • Hey everyone! if you have made plans to stay at the group house, i would really appreciate it if you sent an email to [email protected] with your travel itinerary so that we can organize. We need to know when you are showing up, etc.
  • I won't be able to make it, good thing I hadn't made plans for the house yet. However, it looks like the event has sold out, but my ticket will be up for sale if anybody is still looking for one just message me.
  • good lord people use your names in paypal. who is testing ipn? everyone else, I am sending you the address for the house. I am expecting y'all around lunch time. later is also fine. most importantly, call me when you get into town. number is in email.

• <<Testing IPN here; I wrote my name in the messages. I didn't particularly care for paypal to have my name and other personal info; you know how I am ;)
  • ah, there it is. i just looked at the little sticky note...
    this makes more sense now.
  • I was out of town this weekend and missed the conference. How did it go? I see theres another one coming up in a month, would it be worth checking out?
  • Sorry you couldn't make it man. The best parts of the conference were, imho, not the presentations, but the talking with people outside main room. Those discussions were pretty useful. Also, being able to rndvz with all the biohack people in the real world was great. I had an awesome time. I would suggest that you make sure that there are some good speakers and that there are enough cohorts going that it is worth your while.
  • I had an awesome time. I totally agree with @glims that the real fun is in talking to people in the hallway & meeting other grinders irl.