Q/A type poll for long-term magnet users
Basically, I'd like to check in with those of you who've had your magnets at least a year. My focus is on the sensing aspects but don't let that stop you if you're geared for lifting. This is for my personal curiosity (also in prep for my own implants) but after editing this may come off like in prep for a blog post or something, which it isn't.
1) For baseline purposes, what type and/or shape of magnet(s) are you running and how long have you had it/them - axial tube, diametric tube, disc/cylinder, ball, matrix, etc.?
1b) If rocking multiple types, ignoring placement, which do like more and why?
1c) Has this preference changed over time?
2) Have you noticed any change in your ability to sense over the long-term? More sensitive overall or to certain fields, less, now registers only as background noise, etc.?
3) What annoys you most about your setup?
4) What do you absolutely love that you wish others could experience?
5) If you went back in time, anything you'd definitely change? Placement, type of magnet, not do it, something with the procedure?
5b) If yes, what did you do, what would you change, and why?
6) Any cool stories? Anything unexpected, bizarre, funny, or even sad happen because of your magnet(s)?