Skills Register

If you would like to be added to the Wiki Skills Register please fill in the information below and post it as a comment. One of the members of the Wiki page will properly format and add it. You do not need to supply a slack name or the forum name. This is an option to enable newcomers to contact you if they have a question in the fields you have listed as a skill.

Slack/Forum Username(Please specify which):
Education/Certifications:
Summary:

Tagged:

Comments

• Forum Username: Satur9
    Skills: PCB Design, Electronics, Microcontroller Coding
    Education/Certifications: BSET, EIT, CID
    Summary:
    Just hackin' away over here.
  • > @Satur9 said:
    > Forum Username: Satur9
    > Location: Philadelphia
    > Skills: PCB Design, Electronics, Microcontroller Coding
    > Education/Certifications: BSET, EIT, CID
    > Summary:
    > Just hackin' away over here.

Added. Thank you!
  • Forum and Slack Username: Moonman0922
    Skills:
    Basic Chemistry, can follow most procedures
    First Aid
    Wilderness Survival
    Steady with a Needle and Scalpel
    Good understanding of medicine and pharmacology
    Basic Electronics
    Woodworking
    Tool Use
    Education/Certifications: Currently pursuing EE degree
    Summary:
    Always willing to learn. If you need a hand with an implant in the northeast, I am more than willing to help.

• > @Moonman0922 said:
    > Forum and Slack Username: Moonman0922
    > Location: Rochester, NY
    > Skills:
    > Basic Chemistry, can follow most procedures
    > First Aid
    > Wilderness Survival
    > Steady with a Needle and Scalpel
    > Good understanding of medicine and pharmacology
    > Basic Electronics
    > Woodworking
    > Tool Use
    > Education/Certifications: Currently pursuing EE degree
    > Summary:
    > Always willing to learn. If you need a hand with an implant in the northeast, I am more than willing to help.

Added
  • Forum/Slack Username: DarkDJ117
    Skills: (Basic EE, Microcontrollers, SMD/SMT Soldering), (Basic Radio Skills), (CyberSec, Server Admin, UNIX, Linux, etc.)
    Education/Certifications: Currently pursuing EE degree, Diploma in CORE Engineering @ SecureSet Academy
    Summary: Willing to learn most skills. List of skills not comprehensive. Willing to help where possible.

• edited January 2020

Forum Username: Rezlep

Skills:

• Human Physiology
    • General Medicine
    • Family Medicine
    • Sports Medicine
    • Anatomy
    • Embalming
    • Surgical skills
    • Suturing
    • Advanced Trauma Life Support

Education/Certifications:

• MBBS
    • General Practice Fellowship
    • ATLS Certification
  • > @DarkDJ117 said:
    > Forum/Slack Username: DarkDJ117
    > Skills: (Basic EE, Microcontrollers, SMD/SMT Soldering), (Basic Radio Skills), (CyberSec, Server Admin, UNIX, Linux, etc.)
    > Location: Colorado Springs, CO / Denver, CO
    > Education/Certifications: Currently pursuing EE degree, Diploma in CORE Engineering @ SecureSet Academy
    > Summary: Willing to learn most skills. List of skills not comprehensive. Willing to help where possible.

> @Rezlep said:
    > Forum Username: Rezlep
    >
    > Location: Sydney, Australia
    >
    > Skills:
    >
    > * Human Physiology
    > * General Medicine
    > * Family Medicine
    > * Sports Medicine
    > * Anatomy
    > * Embalming
    > * Surgical skills
    > * Suturing
    > * Advanced Trauma Life Support
    >
    > Education/Certifications:
    >
    > * MBBS
    > * General Practice Fellowship
    > * ATLS Certification

I will have you both added in roughly 8hrs.
  • it would appear that someone has tampered with the wiki. Until that is resolved i wont be able to add anyone. @cyberlass

• @Meanderpaul it got massively spammed, I'm stuck on how to delete the current set of spammer accounts but otherwise have reversed the damage.

• @cyberlass what about a complete wipe of all accounts? After this I kinda feel like it should be more restricted on who can edit it to prevent bad information and spam.
  • edited March 2022

Forum Username: Ginny
    Skills: writing fiction, non-fiction, science. Editor for hire. DIY. Crochet utilitarian items. A bit of woodworking, a bit of sewing. Cross-profession use of tools and materials. Think tank. Laboratory testing. Cartography. Map digitizing. Music.
    Education/Certifications: BS in Zoology, MAT (Master of Arts in Teaching) in Natural Science. Extra coursework in Computer Engineering and Clinical Lab Sciences.
    Summary:
    Ginny, here.
    I am a SF writer, non-fiction writer, and Journal-style writer. I can review, proofread, and edit for hire.

I also am a do-it-yourself person (DIY) and have done a number of small home improvement and personal assistance projects to make life easier. I use my needle arts work to make crocheted utility items like a sling mug caddy and a dinner plate carrier in addition to crocheting blankets, afghans, and scarves and more.

I have picked up a lot of information over the decades, and I like to think about how to use tools and materials common to one activity in my project of unusual construction.

• Forum Username: keira_black
    Skills: fullstack web dev stuff.
    Education/Certifications: just an associate's degree presently. I did finish part of a bachelor's in computer engineering at one point.
    Summary: I read a lot and code and do art, and I'm trans. I have a really rad partner and between us we've a cat, a lizard, a tarantula, and a small army of houseplants.

• Forum Username: SingularityRising
    Skills: Basic microscopy and staining, culturing microorganisms, lab experience
    Education/Certifications: Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Biology
    Summary: I'm big on DIY projects and love learning new things. Human augmentation is the future and I want to be a part of it.

• Forum Username: Kuroro86
    Skills: Agile methodology, Planning,
    Education/Certifications: Almost finished a bachelor in economics. Scrum Master. Linux fundamentals. Worked in a VR startup.
    Summary: I'm not very good in coding or languages. I'm good at guiding teams to makes sure they achieve the objective they have. Both in person and remote. I do consulting for startups in tech and especially VR.