Grindfest 06 (2022)

I just saw that another Grindfest is scheduled for April 22-24 2022 in Tehachapi. Could you confirm @Cassox ?

http://augmentationlimitles.ipage.com/?page_id=335

Comments

• Its my dream to travel to Grindfest in 2022. Hopefully it will work.
    1st must get a holiday at this time and 2nd hopefully a good friend can also get a holiday on this time. I would like to travel with him to the USA and visit before and after the event other Citys.

At the moment the covid is so bad here in Austria - the people here are are so stupid.

• It would be great to meet you in person, Sandra. I hope you can arrange to get out there. I plan to attend if it's happening. Too many years of missed opportunities to pass it up.
  • @Satur9 said:
    It would be great to meet you in person, Sandra. I hope you can arrange to get out there. I plan to attend if it's happening. Too many years of missed opportunities to pass it up.

If my friend can't travel, I must come with public transport. I'm too afraid to rent alone a car - and the most cars in the USA are too big. I have only a small car here in Austria, and I know you can't et a small car in the USA. My friend and I rent always a small car and we get a big car.

• edited February 2022
    Hey @Cassox I sent you an email but never heard back. Have the dates for grindfest changed?

Ahh, I see on the auglim site it is now June 10th-12th. I'll get some plane tickets.
  • @Satur9 June 10-12 is correct.

• Thanks. I'll be there
  • Fack. I'm not gonna make it. The cost is too damn high.