Are implants still cool after seeing this? Why yes, they are... but I'd never do this one

Comments

• Interesting. I don't know if I would consider that an implant, more a transdermal or a piercing.

I mean, I personally wouldn't do that, especially because it would be hard to sleep on it. They should be able to do whatever they want with their body though. I just hope they did it out of personal desire, and not just because they needed the attention for their "brand". That's definitely a danger at this Instagrammable moment in history. Lil Uzi Vert did set a precedent for extreme bling body mods.
  • edited October 2021

I'm more shocked by his teeth. X/

Joking aside, how does he connect the chains to is head ? He should have serious problems with the weight pulling the skin. Without considering the risk of infection.

I looked for other pictures and I don't believe the chains are actually gold or have a very low percentage of gold on them. The should pull far more.

Any other place to look for the attachments?

• edited November 2021

@kuroro86 he attaches them on with regular jewelry clasps.

• @dezie_mm how do you know? and what type of jewelry clasps ? I tried to google jewelry clasps but they don't seam strong enough to keep it attached to the skin or skull

• Perhaps you should see braiders do that with hair that heavy as well