Could I get some ideas?

I haven't got much to do at the moment and I am looking for projects, Any ideas?

Comments

• What kind of things do you like to do? Are you more of a tinkerer, programmer, artist, manager?
  • @Satur9 said:
    What kind of things do you like to do? Are you more of a tinkerer, programmer, artist, manager?

I do tinkering and programming

• Did you want it to be body augmentation related, or just general?

If you just want a project idea you could make a smart mirror
  • @Satur9 said:
    Did you want it to be body augmentation related, or just general?

If you just want a project idea you could make a smart mirror

honestly either works already worked on a smart mirror tho

• You could do some exploration into energy harvesting. Make an autonomous solar powered boat, or a clock that runs indefinitely off of motion capture or temperature gradient or betavoltaics.
  • edited October 2021

@ARSONGOOSE said:

As in you did project in Augmented Reality ? if yes can you share ?

• @kuroro86 said:

@ARSONGOOSE said:

As in you did project in Augmented Reality ? if yes can you share ?

oh no i just did the simple display lol

• @ARSONGOOSE said:
    I haven't got much to do at the moment and I am looking for projects, Any ideas?

If you're a Programmer and looking for a project, you could look into building a dashboard for importing and then displaying data from any given SQL database. That's what I'm working on at the moment.

This project has really opened my eyes to how much potential there is for data visualization within both the biohacking and self-quantification communities. It would be great to have a collaborator for this kind of undertaking.

• edited March 2022
    comment deleted by author.
  • I am tinkering on the project that runs on solar power with the on and off switch. I have to get my roommate situated and financial stuff taken care of first