I Am Robot - Payment Chip P1

Hello! :-)

I am selling two P1 payment chips from I Am Robot because I can't implant them anymore due to personal health issues. I really would like to sell them both together for a fair price. (Maybe 2 for 1? Paying via cash on delivery?) The P1 from IAR from Germany is based on the VIMpay debit cards. The implants are still sealed and the expiry date is 4 years plus for both.

Photos are available if you are interested. Just let me know/pm me. :-)

Regards,
Rem

Comments

• I might be interested if it's still available. I'll have to do some research into this "I Am Robot" company rq...

• Rem seems to be MIA. I purchased the P1s and they arranged for shipping but I haven't received them. It's been more than long enough for shipping. I hope they're okay, and I also that I haven't been scammed XDX
  • Just to circle back on this, I did finally recieve the IAR P1s. @Rem is still missing in action though. Good luck, comrade.
  • I've bought a chip from them 2-3 years ago, very friendly guy, had a problem with payment and i paid after i received the chip.

ATTENTION!
    The payment implants require a german
    bank account!
    They are first who made the payment implant and the double nfc implant rfid and nfc in one capsule.
  • I live in the US (unfortunately) so I won't be using them as payment implants. I got them more as a novelty so I could do some testing of the chip behavior, antenna characteristics, and encapsulation durability.

I also have a flexDF from DT that I had installed for two years removed recently, and the encapsulation is still complete. I may do some side by side testing if I can locate the appropriate ISO docs. Hell, I could even throw in that cassox double mag I just had removed (although I'm not sure about that encapsulation's integrity after removal).
  • @RaelAdir said:
    I've bought a chip from them 2-3 years ago, very friendly guy, had a problem with payment and i paid after i received the chip.

ATTENTION!
    The payment implants require a german
    bank account!
    They are first who made the payment implant and the double nfc implant rfid and nfc in one capsule.

The first was DT for @Vicarious he got his payment implant about 1 year before IAR made his implants. I found out which microcard IAR is using for his payment implants - I bought one and shipped it to Amal. So I have the same card, but with a better coating.
    I know that about 6 cards failed - I'm not sure if it isthe caoting or it happens during the implantation process that the bodymod destroyed the coating.