Magnet itching, do I need to remove it?
I had my magnet implanted 1.5 years ago. It was great until a few weeks ago. I made the mistake of letting a powerful magnet touch it, and it pulled mine really hard. Since then, it's been itching in my finger occasionally. It has also moved closer to the surface. It's still as powerful as before though, and there is no darkening on the skin. It twinges more if I mess with it.
Do you guys think I pulled it out of place, and it just needs to heal again? Or does it need to be removed? Thanks.