2020 Events and Whatnot

Howdy,
So there are two events coming up that I really need to start pushing. The first is "Blood Drive" on february 28th and 29th. The point of this event is to raise a bit of capital for some equipment we really really need. So, we haven't figured out the suggested donations and all that fun but come out and hang out with us. It's most likely going to be 50 bucks or something but come out even if you can't afford it and you're welcome. We'll be practicing suspension work, fire cupping, electric massage and the like. It's also going to work like a GF planning party.

The second event is of course Grindfest. I want to have the GF 2020 page live by the end of the week. This years theme is "Altered Perceptions" and we've got a lot of really awesome things planned. The dates this year are May 15, 16, and 17. As always, if you're interested in volunteering or participating in the procedural intensive please let me know. Also, if you'd like to present get ahold of me or Cyberlas please.

There is also a new event being put together to replace Bdyhax, which sounds like it's going to be awesome. Also, if you're in California I'm planning to hold more small,local types of events. A few a year. So if you want to meet up with local folks doing awesome things, let me know.

Comments

• Just to remind everyone that our address is:

19445 Adalante Ct, Tehachapi, CA 93561

We're gonna be trying a couple new things as Cassox said, as well as planning what else we can do to make Grindfest the most memorable and augmenting yet. Hope to see you there!

• Hey, is the GF 2020 page up? I'm interested in attending and I haven't been able to find anything for this year, but I could have just missed it.
  • Nope. With everything going on, I don't think there will be one this year.