Coating check?

I’m buying magnets probably from super magnet man, and some people say that the magnets have holes in the titanium oxide. How do I check if there are holes? I’m going to try to the the TiN Coated with parylene C, but in the case that I cannon, what is a way of making sure that the TiN doesn’t have any holes or imperfections on the surface?

Comments

• Ughll. Those magnets are crap. Ok. So I wanted to move away from finger magnet but clearly there's a market still and it's what people want. Give me a bit and I'll start a thread.
  • I really such at actually making money it seems. I promise you I don't care if it's a pellucid you get or something made by someone else but please don't implant a smm magnet.
  • @Cassox said:
    I really such at actually making money it seems. I promise you I don't care if it's a pellucid you get or something made by someone else but please don't implant an smm magnet.

oh? I can't really find any other sources... I've also seen APEX magnets do custom order forms, and I filled one out, but you say that SMM magnets are bad, do you have another source? thanks for your input btw.

• edited March 2020

@NEBU1A There's a metric fuck ton of threads on here about SMM literally just search for them and you'll see fail after fail of people buying his magnets and them rejecting or failing before they even get implanted. if you want a mag, buy one of cass's or of steve haworth's or just any other besides SMM