r/Biohackers is under new management!

So, as many of you know, this forum, and slack are the main communities that are active for Grinders and Biohackers. The subreddit up until now has been almost completely Dave Asprey pseudoscience. Hopefully, now that I'm a mod over there, that can change! Currently I'm the only active mod in about a year, so this is going to be a long process. I would ask that people from here try to make some posts over there so we can try to make headway towards real science. Even if it's just reposting what you've written here, that would be awesome. Fair warning, there has been some pretty caustic behavior. I'm trying to get that as soon as possible.
Also, if anyone wants to help mod, I am looking for some help. I don't expect you to do any more than me though, and it would just be a second opinion and another set of eyes.

Comments

• I wanted to help out with this and contribute, but I'm not a regular redditor and I don't have much bandwidth atm. Thankfully, I just checked over there and it looks like it's coming along nicely. Posts seem much more biohacky and less psuedosciencey. Good job Moonman.