Radiofeature about Cyborgs

edited December 2019 in Community

Hey guys, I am a German journalist from Berlin. For the radio broadcasting channel "Deutschlandfunk" (like BBC in Great Britain) we are planing a show about "utopias". We will explore where utopias come from, why they are important fur human beings, will visit a concrete place close to Berlin where they are designing a futuristic village and we also wanna do a piece about cyborgs which centers about the futuristic and utopian aspects. Since I am in New York City from the 24th of Dec until the 6th of january I am looking for someone "cyborgic" who has done implants/ bodymodifications which increases their daily lifes. I know the scene in NYC is much bigger than in Berlin, that's why I thought it would be a great opportunity. I will gladly give you more informations. All the best from Berlin //

please note: in my first introduction I just wrote New York, I am sorry, I meant New York City

Tagged:

Comments

• Where in NY? I am in Rochester, and there's a huge number of people in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm thinking you mean NYC though
  • @Moonman0922
    I lived in Rochester for a couple years. Nobody from out-of-state knows what a Rochester is. He means NYC.
  • Hello

Maybe if you are planning visiting Austria / Vienna.

I have several chipimplants (14 at the moment) and 1 magnet.

Next year I will travel to Germany and I will get more RFID Implants (Düsseldorf)

Greetings Sandra

• Good point! @Satur9, I thought it was unlikely but you never know. What did you do in roc?
  • @Moonman0922 said:
    Where in NY? I am in Rochester, and there's a huge number of people in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm thinking you mean NYC though

Yes, sorry, I meant NYC!

• @Sandra said:
    Hello

Maybe if you are planning visiting Austria / Vienna.

I have several chipimplants (14 at the moment) and 1 magnet.

Next year I will travel to Germany and I will get more RFID Implants (Düsseldorf)

Greetings Sandra

Dear Sandra, thanks for your responds. Unfortunately the radio show will be broadcasted in February, and I won't have time to go to Vienna before. But I will keep you in mind.