Good TiN coated magnet seller for Czech Republic or Slovakia?

Hi,
I'm student from Czech republic and I don't have much money. Where is Czech Republic you ask? In a region where international shipping of anything costs $50 or more... This fact pisses me off. I don't feel like buying pack of 10 TiN coated N55 magnets from SuperMagnetMan for $10 and then paying $80 for shipping. Does anyone know about someone selling implantable magnets in Czech Republic or Slovakia (Much cheaper shipping from there)? Or if there were at least 15 people than i can buy 60 SMM magnets and sell them to you in packs of 3 or 4 for some reasonable price (About $10 + $7 shipping).

Comments

• Zdravim zo Slovenska, tiez mam v plane zaobstarat si magnet, ale budem si ho vyrabat sam (galvanicke pokovenie zmesi zlata a kobaltu). Pochybujem o tom ze by niekto nablizku robil povlaky z nitridu titanu, skor uz mozmo parylen, ale ciste niklovane magnety je velmi lahke zohnat.
  • You could try a service like shipito and see if that works out a cheaper way to get them from the states?
  • @bentpins said:
    You could try a service like shipito and see if that works out a cheaper way to get them from the states?

Thanks, I'll give it a try.