New guy here. Been lurking for too long, figured it was time...

Names Danny. Hello everyone. Been poking in and out at random for awhile now checking progress on the magnet implants mostly, I want one so bad. Though I'm a relatively learned individual and have decided on certain types I will not be using. Which is basically what's available at present.
Hopefully on of you awesome folks will fix the coatings issue that has been plaguing all of us, and I can get in on some of this grinding action. After the magnet as of right now I wouldn't really want anything else as there isn't a whole lot of things out that interest me. Who knows though, maybe I'll get the bug and go grind happy!

Comments

• Hello! I was the same way. When I started I only wanted a magnet and had no interest in anything else. Now i love it so much I'm getting another for my other hand. I caught the bug and now I want a firefly and I keep trying to figure out what I would be able to do with an NFC! I kinda want to get one even though I have literally no need or use for it.

• I wasn't particularly enthusiastic about an NFC chip but I just got one anyway cause "Oh why not it might be cool" and I have to be honest after getting it I just want to keep going. It will hit you once you have something in.

• @pumpdatbass @Beano @aidoneus if u can get this device then the problem is solved the magnets used in this device are approved by FDA for implant http://consult.mhealth.org/7-24-2015/new-minimally-invasive-treatment-for-gerd

• @ranjanabhishek089 If you don't mind my asking, why are you so excited about these magnets specifically? There are other sources/community members who have good implant solutions available right now.

• Either hes selling them, scamming, or he is payed for advertising it.

• edited October 2017

@Hunter @aidoneus i tried to buy these magnets but the company said they cannot sell the magnets i were even ready to pay for the entire device but the device can only be sold to the recognised hospitals in US only
    now finally i have contacted a company which is ready to sell titanium encased magnets i have asked them whether they are biosafe or not
    and only few people like us know about these magnets so its not a profitable business i have neither been paid nor i am willing to sell the magnets if it was possible for me to buy these magnets in less than $200 i would have bought them
    i even contacted cyberise.me i dont know why these people are not using titanium encasing? titanium encasings are costly but far better than sillicone or any other encasings availaible

• @Hunter i am not asking you to buy that device for yourself buy it for me and i will pay you from paypal or credit card or any other payment service

• @aidoneus being a 3rd year medicine student i have some knowledge about saftey of those magnets magnets are coated in nickel and then in sillicone i dont know about any implant which uses silicone as covering silicone absorbs fluid i dont think those magnets are safe

• No one I know of is pushing nickel and silicone. If you're talking Haworths.. they are gold under silicone. One might argue they aren't as strong as other models but they've been around a long time and have a lower rate of failure them any attempts at titanium. Both gold and silicone are easy to do well.
  • @Cassox Haworth magnets are no more coated in gold and it is not possible for an individual to coat magnets in titanium it can be done only in industries

• i received a coat from a company called magnetsales about magnets of following description
    can u provide magnets of following description:-

material - neodymium iron boron
    encasing - implant grade titanium/steel without any breaches and pores
    strength - N52
    dimension - 2mm diameter and 1mm depth
    shape - disk
    quantity - 100
    uses - for therapeutic uses

and the cost of magnets was insanely high 150 pounds for each single magnet if i buy 25 magnets

here is the quote

Jez Mundy [email protected]
    Oct 24 (2 days ago)

to me
    cid:[email protected]

QUOTATION

Quotation Ref: 18886 Date: 24th Oct 2017

To: Abhishek Ranjan

Item No
    Part Number
    Description
    Qty
    Price each
    NIAS-18886
    Titanium Encased NdFeB N52 Disc
    Overall Size D3.5x2mm
    (Disc inside D2x1mm)
    Supplied magnetised
    £150.00
    £120.00
    £105.00

Packing & Carriage: £30
    Delivery: 5-6 weeks
    Payment: Proforma Invoice
    Quote Valid: 30 Days

Company Registration 2858057
    VAT No: GB 618 2810 46

Magnet Sales & Service Limited
    Unit 31 Blackworth Ind Est
    Highworth, Swindon
    Wilts, SN6 7NA UK
    Tel: + 44 (0) 1793 862100
    Fax: +44 (0) 1793 862101
    www.magnetsales.co.uk
    Bank Details
    Santander
    PO BOX 126
    Newport
    Gwent NP19 7UP

Account No: 41208320
    Sort Code: 09-06-66
    BIC: ABBYGB2LANB
    IBAN No: GB77ABBY09066641208320

Kumar Ashok [email protected]
    3:34 PM (0 minutes ago)

to Jez
    i want to confirm one more thing would the titanium encasing be without breaches and pores?

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Jez Mundy
    4:07 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me
    Yes it will be fully sealed
    Regards

Jez Mundy
    Technical Manager

Magnet Sales & Service Limited
    Unit 31 Blackworth Ind Est
    Highworth
    Swindon Wilts
    SN6 7NA UK
    Tel: + 44 (0)1793 862100
    Fax: + 44 (0)1793 862101

Sent: 26 October 2017 10:50
    To: Jez Mundy [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Quote 18886

• edited October 2017
    @Cassox Haworth's are definitely not gold anymore.
  • @ranjanabhishek089 All the failed attempts at coating with titanium in the past were not done by individuals. They were contracted out to professional companies.
  • @Beano if u r tallking about gold colour titanium nitride coating then offcourse they failed because they happen to have pores which is ineveitable in coating process
    I am talking about encasing an NdFeB magnet inside a titanium capsule and its entirely different from plating and coating
  • @Beano i have contacted dozens of companies around the world and all of them have said that titanium encased implantable magnets are going to be heavily priced
    But bovine magnets(cow magnets) also come in titanium encasing and they come in affordable prices