Methylene blue experiences?

Greetings. Been re-reading the "Methylene Blues" article on the Augmentation Limitless blog, and now that I found a reliable source of methylene blue, I wonder: has anyone else experienced using MB as a nootropic?

Comments

• I personally haven't but it doesn't seem like a good idea according to it wiki page "Common side effects include headache, vomiting, confusion, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.[1] Other side effects include serotonin syndrome, red blood cell breakdown, and allergic reactions.[1] Use often turns the urine, sweat, and stool blue to green in color." the benefits are all most all because of serotonin syndrome which has some bad side effect but it causes faster reflexes

• I am just wainting the arrival of a derma roller to start a sef experiment with blue methylene for skin rejuvenation.

• Oh weird. I haven't heard of it being used dermally. I wonder if it's going to tattoo you blue. I also wonder about the size of the molecule.. could DMSO help?

• Molecular size allows dermal penetration. The dermaroller is just for better penetration. It is a very low dose, not enought to tattoo.

• Yeah. It makes sense seeing as though it's used as a cell stain. Are you expecting only local effect or hoping for systemic?

• Local, just a test for skin rejuvenation

• Interesting. I was reading about a few phototherapy using mblue.

• It is based on this article and many others that seems to maintain this theory:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-02419-3