Are these guys legit?

https://lucid.me/ingredients/

Looking at their list there's quite a few modafinil-like substances so it seems legit, but anyone can write up a list of nootropics. So anyone here had any dealings with these people?
Tagged:

Comments

• i havent. ill try it out. this week before i move. (ill try to, might hav to wait a week tho)

i get weird feeling from their site though. it feels like a facade thats a front for a fake company or something. lol

idk ill try though, and see what i get
  • Sceptical but curious. 
    It its reasonably well/consistently made im gonna order...

So.. Updates are requested! O_O
  • I would say try it then if it works somewhat well mix your own to a dosage more suited to your size, I question the effectiveness of anything that would come pre packaged like that....
  • I ordered some, will tell what i think (pun intended) on them.
  • Take the site with a grain of salt. Almost every site made in the last year has that look. That's a design problem, not a legitimacy problem.
  • design prob or a legitimacy prob hmm, i guess we wont know unless someone orders mate.

also they should hit up sidebar.io for much needed design tips....bc.....well bc no bueno
  • im moving so ill prob wait to order right after i get settled in in a cpl weeks.
  • Tried it yesterday, not even close to impressed.
    No effects besides higher blood pressure and very slight headache. 
    That, and the painful experience of swallowing those HUGE pills.
  • Retried, definitively not impressed. 
    No decent effect noticeable.

Hour 1: Facking hell those pills are HUGE! :( Throat hurts..
    Hour 2:first hours, no real change apart from elevated blood pressure.
    Hour 3: Slight headache. possible swelling in the mouth. A bit more tired..
    Hour 5: Maaaaaybe a slight increase in energy? Tested memory, processing speed and alertness.. No change.
    Hour 9+: A likely slight boost to feeling awake (cant find an english word) -But not anything else positive. (just couldnt sleep as i usually do, just felt mentally/physically tired but not sleepy.

I dont recommend these. Not at that price, and not at that crappy effect.
  • Balls. That really sucks. Thanks for the effort (and money!). Looks like I'll wait for a bit then...
  • Hrm... Pardon the thread necromancy. 
    I retried the ones left, after alot ALOT of sleep (very unusual for me) and they actually seemed to have a good effect.. A +10% bonus to feeling more awake and concentration, i'd guess.

I might have been wrong about this one.