Any UK people?

edited September 2015 in Community
As the subject says - anyone here based in the UK? I'm in North Wales and would love to organise a meetup with some fellow grinders and possibly work on a project in person.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi I'm living in Conwy on a yacht! I've got some great projects off the ground including electric bikes made from soldered laptop batterys. I'm always up for meets and projects as I only work part time.
  • Nice to see another north wales person here :)

What are your biohacking-specific interests?
  • I like to travel light, passport, visa card, shorts, toothbrush toothpaste. So a simple chip would get rid of the passport and visa card. (that's my first desire).

Secondly a stillsuit (dune) able to collect perspiration, urine, sea water and filter it for reconsumption. The suit would also be sealskin (not from a seal) It's a material that stays dry. They make socks and gloves but really need to make tryathlon wear.

I follow everything science and tec and I can't wait for oculus rift. Me and my m8 have been messing round with google cardboard. Wales is beautiful, I'm doing all the stuff I should have been doing at 20. a second life is nice round here, I want to go Bodelwyddan surfing, just waiting for my lifeguard qualification back again.
  • London sounding in. 
  • I'm in Redhill, Surrey. Got an nXT implant and working on some electronics stuff to go with it.
  • I'm from London 
  • London here. Any meetups you guys go to currently?
  • oxford here but i travel all over

• Plymouth checking in. But, God, I'm far away from everyone else.
  • I'm based in London. 
  • I'm based in Scotland
  • New guy from Cardiff, checking in.
  • London here also. Checking in.
    Interested in AR, VR and in-body technology and their potential impact on society and culture. 
  • Brighton, reporting in
    I've ordered a xNTi kit and am having a friend help me with implanting it as soon as it arrives
  • Are any of you going to the Biohacker Summit on May 21 in London? http://biohackersummit.com/uk16/

Would you report back on it if so? I'd love to see more cross chatter on the different conferences as well as the local groups. 
  • I don't know, that ticket price tag is more than a little expensive. I've applied as a volunteer though, so here's hoping
  • Hi UK People,

I'm a UK based filmmaker currently exploring biohacking projects. I'd be really keen to speak to some of you about your experiences or planned projects to get a better idea of what's happening and what's possible. If anyone's up for chatting, do please get in touch! Thanks 

• hey, Plymouth too!
  • somerset here
  • I'm in Cambridge a couple months every year
  • South East here
  • I'm in the midlands and just getting into the subject area