Exosphere Academy this summer

edited April 2016 in Community
Sorry for the lateness of this post. I kinda got caught up in a bunch of other things.

You may remember a bit back that I was talking about a program in Chile where we did some biohacking as well as other things. Well, they've expanded their curriculum.

In July, there will be another Exosphere Academy. It’s an 8 week curriculum consisting of of two parts. The first is about developing Social, Business, and Personal Skills. The second part consists of subsets of focus which are Design and UX/UI, Coding, Biohacking, Philosophy, and Ethereum

Skills learned will be verified through Mozilla OpenBadges, allowing for certification outside the classroom. Education will be collaborative not only within the focus areas but throughout the group as well.  

I will be there working on biology, including but not limited to: Microbiology, Genetic Modification, Hydroponics, and Brewing.

If anyone is concerned about how this would be possible financially, I will be happy to break down the relative costs.
Please let me know if you are interested, and if you have any questions.
Tagged:

Comments

• It will be in Chile ? 
  • Yes. There is a link in the post to give you more info as well. We'll be in Renaca, a couple hours outside Santiago. Close enough for a few trips, but distanced enough that we can focus on work. The lab space will be in Valparaiso, but the hydroponics and brewing will be at the shared house.