any future potential method's for upping reaction time?

edited February 2016 in Community
is there anything in the works, any ideas or any plans for anything that will increase reaction time? are there any currently and known noot's that increase reaction time? whats the 
Tagged:

Comments

• Power naps and a good night sleep is what the old school dragracers like John Force use. Have you seen his win count?
  • edited February 2016
    Semax has shown to increase reaction time. Don't know the exact MOA in which it does so though. 
  • There is the nootropics route, or the "train harder" route. There is a blog called "the bioneer" where both of these topics are discussed. I believe the author also has a YouTube channel where he reviews supplements and nootropics.
  • nice. Thank you guy's for responding to this!. im looking into both semax and the bioneer guy but does anyone know how i can get noots shipped to nz, or rather anywhere i can buy noots from?

• It's too soon to say anything with confidence, but the VIP project might help with this.  My reaction time on a simple test (screen changes colour, then click a mouse) improved by about 10% after administration.  It was mostly back to normal by the next day, though.
  • ah i see.. i'll have to keep checking back to that project then thanks for reminding me