Vip results

edited January 2016 in Everything else
We did the administration tonight.  Everyone is alive.  Results?  Awesome.  Immediate tripling of results on visual memory test on one subject.  Global increase on all results except digit span and reaction time  Weird rem patterns on eeg.  Will update with full info soon. 
Tagged:

Comments

• what was the full name of what you were using?
  • Cool! I really look forward to reading more details about the results, and in seeing if there how long the effects last.

• I can't wait to see the results. So cool.
  • Nervous to see what happens, but watching. Personally something I myself wouldn't experiment or play with. Still eager to see results...

I don't want to be the "Safety First" guy, Just don't do anything reckless. I'd hate to hear somewhere on the news that x happened to y because of stupid reasons, and be like "I knew that guy for like a day." >~<
  • Any updates with results from this first run, or are you going to wait until the end of a certain period to put out more information? I am very potentially interested in getting involved with the second round of testing, and am very intrigued to hear what goes on with the first results.
  • Well, I'll talk to my group. Weve had some really cool results. I'm leery to discuss them simply because I don't want to turn it into a bullshit fest. We are each making a journal that we aren't sharing with each other to see if we find any similar observations and such. Anything to try to ameliorate the fact that n is 3.
  • For sure, totally understandable! I look forward to hearing what you guys come up with separately and together!
  • Sounds quite promising. Provided you guys don't notice any major negative side effects I'm interested in being in the second round.
  • I'd be down for buying some of this, if it turns out it's safe.
  • Hi!

I hope everyone is allright
    Are there some news about the results?

Sorry if I missed it in another topic.