No feeling from my magnet
17yrs old put the magnet in about 2 months ago. I figured the lack of sensitivity was due to scar tissue, but I assume by now there should be at least something.
Magnet is 3mmx1mm disk that is parylene c coated
My procedure was basically sterilize it in isopropyl alcohol, tourniquet my left ring finger, start cutting with a disposable scalpel, and then push it in with the back of the scalpel(plastic)
Should I wait longer or should I try again? I have 9 more of these magnets