Future Grind: New Biohacking-Focused Podcast!
Hey folks! Grindhouse was the first ever guests on the futurism-themed podcast, Future Grind, which was released today on both iTunes and YouTube. It's hosted by Grindhouse collaborator and producer Ryan O'Shea. You can listen and get the show notes at their website, futuregrind.org :D We have a goal of getting featured on iTunes' "New & Noteworthy" section, which will really help to spread the word about biohacking and help all of us grow. For that to happen, we need to get some interactions. Here's how you can help!
Subscribe, rate, and leave a review on iTunes
Desktop instructions (with iTunes downloaded):
- Go to their page on the iTunes website. Under our logo, click the button that says "View in iTunes".
- When iTunes opens, there will be a "Subscribe" button under the Future Grind logo. Click that.
- Click "Review and Ratings" and leave a star and text review.
Mobile Instructions (with "Podcasts" app on iPhone)
- Open "Podcasts" app. Search for "Future Grind". It should be the first one to come up, but if not, you should be able to identify it by the logo (above). Click that.
- Above the "Related" tab, tap "Subscribe"
- Tap the "Reviews" tab and "Write a Review".
Subscribe, like, favorite, and leave a comment on YouTube
Here's the link to the video.
Subscribe to the channel, Like the video and join the discussion below.
Feel free to click "Add To" and favorite it or add it to a playlist as
Finally, spread the word!
Share the podcast on your social media accounts, post in any relevant groups, and tell your friends!
all the media coverage biohackers tend to get is a few minutes of
sensationalized factually-incorrect stuff that skips over the point of
the whole thing. A podcast in which we can control the message and get
the word out to the public on our own terms will be HUGE, and I
definitely hope this gives all of us a platform to do that.
for all of your help, and let me know if you have any questions,
suggestions, feedback, or concerns!