Brand New

2»

Comments

• Just make it more annoying to get the data than they can gain from it. More hassle than it's worth. Though I'm going to hazard a guess and say you enjoy geocaching? ;)
  • @ElectricFeel Actually, no. I tried it once, found a couple caches, but never really got into it. Might try it again sometime though. 

...like when I need to retrieve my hidden files... ^^
  • edited May 2015
    The idea of a mark was claimed by the crypto anonymous author john (yes all biblical authors are crypto anonymous, meaning they don't use their real names in the bible even before it's compilation in nicia)for buying and selling obviously physical since  it needs to be identified by people who have it and those that dont, but on a theistic level is also a badge of servitude to a world religious leader of which there is a one world religion that is forcibly and violently prothletising.

realisticly I think a one world religion would not end well since it would offend the vast plethora of cults and religions of the world ,most people would likely be offended.

the ancient author of that biblical prophesy lived in a time that the Romans would either tattoo or brand the soldiers and workers with a mark,there are also ancient Roman helmets with holes on there upper forehead side and the theory is that it to was to allow others to see their mark which was on their foreheads.

Romans soldiers had to serve 20 years and then they were allowed to retire so sometimes some of them might want to run away before their 20 year service.

Also Romans had advanced metallurgy skills to make steel swords, this in a time when others might be using copper they wouldn't want people to have this edge in battle, I'd think marking up workers might protect this info from being leaked out yet it was leaked anyways.

If you believe in the bible or are in a religion and implants not for you then I'm ok with that I just wanted to add to the topic.
  • The implants im thinking of could be new eyes if blind , legs, lungs and whole body etc I wouldn't reject such if some conspiracy type or religious extremist says it's a mark of biblical proportions.
  • @fstatsquo: LF RFID implant in my right hand. I use it to lock/unlock an external HDD. Not much different from the small RFID keychain things that came with the HDD case but a lot more convenient. No real security but it does keep most eyes off the HDD's content in case I forget it somewhere. It also prevents people from simply formating my data away.