RFID Protective Coating

Here is what im looking at

Now what is this thing in it looks like a glass capsule... I want to know what that is and possible where I can buy a empty one... Thank you


  • That's an RFID tag. It's a simple radio transmitter and receiver. I have one in the back of my left hand.
    You can't get an empty capsule. It's not a hollow tube, it's more like a solid lump of glass and circuitry. If you want to bioproof something, use sugru, or hot glue.

    You can buy RFID tags from a bunch of places, if it's the tag you want. I've got a supplier (sleepallday.org) linked to on my blog. (excuse the blatant self promotion).
Sign In or Register to comment.