The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Team in France

Hi,

I am a new comer in biohacking, I have always looked at it but I never got time to actually start working on it. 
Anyway, I am now a freelance and got plenty of time to start working on body hacking. 
I am looking for pal here in France; I think the learning curve would be much better if I could stick to some team and avoid some beginner / potentialy tragic / possibly dreadful mistakes.
I am in the process of reading all your posts ... may takes quite a time. ;)  
Is there any "state of the art" around the web which I should really read ? 

Comments

Displaying all 2 comments
  1. The user and all related content has been deleted.
  2. Bonjour Gpy1123,
    Je cherche justement des biohackers en France pour parler des implants électroniques RFID ? C'est un type d'implants qui vous intéresse ? N'hésitez pas à me répondre en MP :)

Displaying all 2 comments