The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Etizolam as a Jitter-Cure

On my first attempt at the magnet insertion, I was very shaky until about 5 minutes after I got the lidocaine in for the digital block; for some reason it just got easier after that. However, up until that point, I was jittery and getting the lidocaine injected was painful because of how shaky I was.

As an experiment, I performed my second surgery approximately 25 minutes after taking 1mg etizolam orally. I found myself much more calm, less anxious and shaky, and very ready to perform the surgery. I found no significant loss of coordination and certainly no impairment of judgement.

Has anyone else tried any kind of surgery/anxious tasks (safely) under the influence, either of benzos (well, technically thienzos) or something else?