group buy nfc stickers

edited February 2015 in Everything else
As a few of you may know I am currently looking to bulk source as many nfc stickers as possible. i would like some input from the members of this forum as to preference of tag they would like to play with, and reasoning of preference. Any projects or knowledge of application for nfc stickers would be greatly appreciated. The goal here as usual with group buys is to drive the cost down as low as possible. Currently i am working through the tiered sources in the US. In order for me to drive the cost per unit down to under 20-30 cents the minimum order quantity is 50k +. The biggest obstical at this point is the lead time in sourcing them. I am hearing that depending on available stock at the time of order from multiple sources that the lead time can be as much as 8 weeks. I dont really wanna wait that long. Lets group information and resources into this; vendors, resellers, price points, any information you can dump here. At the very least you will save me some leg work in tracking down the cheapest fastest source. This technology is really flexible and has a lot of applications. We just need a large source of these for our community to really start playing with. 
Tagged: