I made a Crispr-Cas9 viral vector to knockout the DMRT1 gene in humans and had it manufactured

A long time ago I made a Crispr-Cas9 viral vector to knockout the DMRT1 gene in humans and had it manufactured. Just wondering what the responses to this would be seems as I haven't dared tell anyone until recently due to legalities around all this. For those who don't know what this gene is responsible for, wikipedia explains it well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMRT1

Comments

• Wouldn't you need to do this alteration in the somatic cells? What vector did you use? AAV holds up to 4.5k or so, lenti caps out at around 10k. You've got a chunk of SV40 in there but SV40 only holds up to 5k as well.

• @glims said:
    Wouldn't you need to do this alteration in the somatic cells? What vector did you use? AAV holds up to 4.5k or so, lenti caps out at around 10k. You've got a chunk of SV40 in there but SV40 only holds up to 5k as well.

I took a big risk, it uses Lentivirus. If you want my honesty, I have no fear of death or the pain associated with it and I was willing to take risks.

Based on tests, what I did worked. Please see attached file.