The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Grindfest 06 (2022)

I just saw that another Grindfest is scheduled for April 22-24 2022 in Tehachapi. Could you confirm @Cassox ?

http://augmentationlimitles.ipage.com/?page_id=335

Comments

Displaying all 7 comments
  1. Its my dream to travel to Grindfest in 2022. Hopefully it will work.

1st must get a holiday at this time and 2nd hopefully a good friend can also get a holiday on this time. I would like to travel with him to the USA and visit before and after the event other Citys.

At the moment the covid is so bad here in Austria - the people here are are so stupid.

2. It would be great to meet you in person, Sandra. I hope you can arrange to get out there. I plan to attend if it's happening. Too many years of missed opportunities to pass it up.

3. @Satur9 said:
    It would be great to meet you in person, Sandra. I hope you can arrange to get out there. I plan to attend if it's happening. Too many years of missed opportunities to pass it up.

If my friend can't travel, I must come with public transport. I'm too afraid to rent alone a car - and the most cars in the USA are too big. I have only a small car here in Austria, and I know you can't et a small car in the USA. My friend and I rent always a small car and we get a big car.

4. Hey @Cassox I sent you an email but never heard back. Have the dates for grindfest changed?

Ahh, I see on the auglim site it is now June 10th-12th. I'll get some plane tickets.

5. @Satur9 June 10-12 is correct.

6. Thanks. I'll be there

7. Fack. I'm not gonna make it. The cost is too damn high.

Displaying all 7 comments