The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

is this good ?

Hello, I'm new here, and I'm a bit of a noob. My English is awful, sorry.

I know that RFID and silicone implant were a thing, but it seems to fare for me. I just recently discovered about magnet implant, and this seems really cool.

So I started to do recherché about it, and I think I now enough to get started.

Sadly, I live in France, and this kind of thing isn't known by a lot of people, and I couldn't manage to find a tattoo shop that would agree to do it.

When you're dealing with magnet in your hand, the most important thing surly is security, I have anything I could need to perform the operation, and friend agree to help me, but I don't have any magnet.

They cost a lot, and I can't afford one of the most well known magnet.

I find this one https://supermagnetman.com/collections/titanium-nitrate-coated-magnets/products/d1005b-10-tin, which seem to be ok, with the good coating material and everything, but they still say that you soudn't use it in your body:
"Disclaimer: These catalog parts are not intended for medical use or internal use in the body as they may not have been subjected to the testing requirements necessary. Please consult a medical professional before considering that application."

This surely is a disclaimer here to prevent them for having to deal with the costumer if something when bad. but i waned your opinion?

Is it ok ??

i won't buy something dangerous, and if you think that i soudnt use it, I won't, but it ise the only thing i can afford for the moment...

thank's a lot for your responce!
and sorry agan for my writing

Comments

Displaying all 7 comments
  1. from what i have seen here: do not use the super magnet man magnets for implanting. the coatings are not consistant and often have pinholes. I know Cassox is working on a batch of magnets and I would DM him for a price.

2. the magnets Cassox is making will go up on augmentationlimitless.com

3. ok, thank a lot, i'll check his

4. do you now when they will be available ?

5. Honestly, they're ready but I'm a tad obsessive. In fact, I have like 6 orders right now in my bag ready to ship.. but I almost can't bring myself to do it. The newer ones are coming out aesthetically perfect. I should have already listed them.

6. @Cassox said:
    Honestly, they're ready but I'm a tad obsessive. In fact, I have like 6 orders right now in my bag ready to ship.. but I almost can't bring myself to do it. The newer ones are coming out aesthetically perfect. I should have already listed them.

tad obsessive ???

didn't understand. do you know at wich cost you're gonna sell them ? and when ?? thanks a lot for the response

7. > @Cassox said:
    > Honestly, they're ready but I'm a tad obsessive. In fact, I have like 6 orders right now in my bag ready to ship.. but I almost can't bring myself to do it. The newer ones are coming out aesthetically perfect. I should have already listed them.

I’m really looking forward to when they’re out! Please keep us posted!

Displaying all 7 comments