BIOHACKERS, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi everyone! I am a student filmmaker in Vermont creating a documentary about the ways in which technology is being incorporated into the human body. In short, my film will explore a range of perspectives on this subject, including those of body/biohackers, people using prosthetics, surgeons, and heavy tech-users. The hope is to challenge the viewer to question what kinds of tech they accept, and how this will affect the future of humankind. You can learn more about the documentary at our website here: https://youareacyborgvt.wixsite.com/youareacyborgvt

**I'm looking for people who have video footage **that they've taken of themselves implanting or using their tech that they would be willing to share. If you have video, please send it to [email protected] or send it to that email via WeTransfer. If you have questions, feel free to reach out!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This community has been the absolute best in creating this documentary and I could not be more excited to see what people have to share!