The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

CRISPR Information

Does anyone know of any places I can go to for some information about CRISPR? I've been looking, but I'm never sure what sources are reliable and which ones aren't. Any help would definitely be appreciated.

Comments

Displaying all 7 comments
  1. Research papers are you best bet whenever you see an article anout cripr click every link till you find the original paper and then if its behind a paywall SWIM says to use scihub to unlock it

2. Could buy a book and read it on crisper a great deal of work

3. Can you be more specific about what you mean by 'info about crispr'?

4. @zwytechhacker Thanks. I'll make sure to implement this next time I'm doing research.

5. @glims I'm just looking for general information to better my understanding of the process and how it works.

6. @biofire I don't think that there are actually many bookstores near where I live. I'll look for some though

7. http://libgen.io/search.php?req=crispr&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

Start with the addgene document and work your way up.

Displaying all 7 comments