The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

Looking to talk to biohackers or grinders for a podcast on sex

Hello everyone! I am looking for testimonies from people who have hacked their bodies just for the purpose of more pleasure on sex. I have a podcast and my next episode is about this topic and would love to have you on it. It Will be just audio, a voice note maybe a minute or a bit more.

Comments

Displaying all 11 comments
  1. Hi there! Can you tell us more about the podcast? Is it primarily about biohacking or sex?

2. Would recommend looking in rich lee and lovertron9000

3. I have an apadravya. Does that count?

4. > @ramentamer said:
    > I have an apadravya. Does that count?

What is an apadravya

5. A piercing which passes through the glans penis.

6. Ohh..

7. what's a penis @cassox? LOL

8. > @robofaust said:
    > Hi there! Can you tell us more about the podcast? Is it primarily about biohacking or sex?

Yes, could you tell us a bit more about the podcast?

9. @KidChemist said:
    > @ramentamer said:
    > I have an apadravya. Does that count?

What is an apadravya

It's kinda relevant, I suppose, because the piercing enhances sex. So, I added something unnatural to myself to make sex better. That's kinda biohacking and is sex related, so I thought I'd mention it if'n these folks are in dire need of sex-talking biohackers.

10. if'n these folks are in dire need of sex-talking biohackers.

Talk Grinder to me.

11. When i told many guy friends and co workera that i implanted a magnet in my finger, they always asked me "so, if you implant a magnet in your dick, and a woman has 1 in her vagina will it do something? “

To which i always reply cynically..." my dick got cut once, it was enough"

Displaying all 11 comments