How do i talk about getting a magnet implant

I’m 14 and I’ve been looking into getting a magnet implant for a year but I don’t know how to talk about it. I’m that kind of person that’s nervous to talk about anything. What should I do

Comments

• Sorry kid. This isn't something you're ready for. You aren't going to find someone willing to implant you until you're 18. As far as the nervousness goes, it's fine; however, it's not something that you're going to find a solution to here.
  • learn alot about it! do your research, read the forum. Know your shit bro. I think in some states you can get them to do it with a parents consent so sit them down with a power point and explain to them why its lit. Thats how I got GTA

• > @briefchase said:
    > learn alot about it! do your research, read the forum. Know your shit bro. I think in some states you can get them to do it with a parents consent so sit them down with a power point and explain to them why its lit. Thats how I got GTA

I know this site is for very serious topics for if you mess up you can die but that's the funniest shit I've seen all day