FABULOUS DRINK

Hey Everybody!

I have my own coffeehouse (cafe) in the City.
I am looking for a recipe for hot drink based on coffee or cocoa or matcha.
I am eager to offer my guests a special drink to promote a bright, balanced mood while helping to ease emotional tension of our guests.
That drink should get my guests to talk and smile.

I am leaning towards to add Lion's Mane extract.
But I am not sure about it.

Are there any proven recipe?

Comments

• What City?
    I'd suggest Kava ( relaxer) although it tastes terrible so maybe thc/cbd extract, and then a stim to get them talking

• @Zwytechhacker said:
    What City?

Saint-Petersburg, Russia

I'd suggest Kava ( relaxer) although it tastes terrible so maybe thc/cbd extract, and then a stim to get them talking

That's interesting. Thank you!
    What dose of extract per jar will be effective and safe?

• Shoot is mj even legal in russia? lol, for thc/cbd do a mix if you aren't trying to get high don't go above 50mg of each even that much might get you high if you don't use weed regularly.

• Oh no! thc/cbd certainly not legal. I am about Kava

• Kava you can just order online they have bags of it with the info on how to prepare it go with root powder and not extracts

• > @Zwytechhacker said:
    > Kava you can just order online they have bags of it with the info on how to prepare it go with root powder and not extracts

I think the idea is a separate drink, which would probably be better to use an extract high in kavalactones, which could be mixed into a drink, they tend to be a bit sweet so maybe a mixture of Kola nut extract(for caffeine and flavor), kava extract and matcha(l theanine) mixed into milk and ice cream as a milk shake kind of thing. Would taste amazing and have a very beneficial effect.
  • @Hunter extracts have a bad rap and may induce liver toxicity so I don’t recommend anything but the root
  • > @Zwytechhacker said:
    > @Hunter extracts have a bad rap and may induce liver toxicity so I don’t recommend anything but the root

Then you could incorporate the root matter instead, just the taste would take some trial and error to perfect.
  • I make and sell a kava mixture that people really enjoy for the flavour. I have it listed on Etsy, but this is my very first post and I'm not sure what trouble I'll get in for soliciting, so I won't link it here. Etsy also overcharges for everything, so I try not to drive traffic there. I'll say I've had immense success blending the kava root with damiana, lavender, tulsi, and saffron. Steeped in hot or cold water. People describe it as similar to green tea. If you have the means to make this, this is my suggestion. Best of luck.