Sexual Dysfunction

Hi there

Problem : some one has erectil dysfunction, he suffer from kind of PTST and can have a normal erection by thinking only one thing (and it s part of his troma)

We want to try record the nerve signal when he can have a normal erection (by thinking to his troma) and next put an implant that can stimulate the nerve with the recorded signal and so give him an erection on demand...

So anyone who knows where to ask for such implant and technology ???

Comments

• Well, an implant isn't always the optimal solution. It looks neato with the blood etc so it gets a lot of exposure, but it comes with risks and a the potential for failure. Is there a reason why it would be better then a drug approach?
  • edited November 14

drug approch cost a lot on long term and can't be used several time in the same day or mixed with other drugs...
    ... and we re talking about little implant that just tricks electrical signal to the nerve, so it's not the kind of implant in the entire penis...

and we have a cyborg project with other implant on other part with other function but we're thinking about mixing everything...

• not sure to understand everything... Tell me if i am wrong but by otpogenetic they try to have a control at the brain level (at least neurons)

In our case we don't need to work on brain level but just on the nerve (nerf pudendal in french) which trig the erection by an electrical implant. Most of all he is not fully dysfonctional but partialy due to mental dysorder, so the plan is to record at the nerve level the signal (when it works) in order to replicate it and by pass the mental disorder...

Sorry for my english...

So, my big question is if some one knows a company (or lab...) that makes that kind of electrical implant ??