Non-permanent painless magnet install
Hello people of the internet.
I am 16 year old boy and I really want a magnet implant, but I'm a bit scared so I came up with very easy, fast, safe, cheap, non-permanent and the best of all: painless way to get a magnet "implant". It takes 10-20 minutes with the preparation. Total costs of the supplies were less than $15.
Now you might be wondering how is this even possible? Well, here is how I did it:
Medical grade thread $5
Medical tape $3
Magnet (I used N35 1x5 mm from ebay, no special coating is needed) $1/20 pcs.
96% Alcohol $5/100 ml
Needle (short and slim is ideal)
1. Take some alcohol and put the magnet, needle and thread (you will need about 10 cm) into it. Let sit for a few minutes.
2. Rub your hands, the working area and the treated place with alcohol.
3. Prepare your needle: put the thread through and make a knot on one end, the other should be lose.
4. Poke it through the first layer of your skin on the working area. If you feel pain you are doing something wrong. There shouldn't be any blood.
5. Make a loop big enough to fit the magnet and poke it through the skin again.
6. Put the magnet through the loop and tighten it. Be careful not to tear the skin.
7. Cut most of the remaining thread.
8. Take a small piece of tape and tape it all over.
9. Make sure it isn't too tight! The magnet should be able to move slightly.
And that's basically all there is to it. Now, let me explain how it works.
The thread is closer to your nerves and makes your feel the magnet better while the tape holds everything in place.
I think this is an interesting thing you can try at home. You can experience some of sensations only "magnet people" have.
I will use the comment section and I will update you about it. My goal is to make it last for a month so I can really experience even the more complex sensations.
I added a picture of how mine magnet turned out.