I need your guys help for furry kind

I'm a furry. I need you to find a way to change my genetics to make me look like a particular animal on the outside like fur and ear placement temporarily or develope both the procedure and a way to reverse it. Furry kind needs you

Comments

• people have seen this but i guess no one here cares

• It's not that no one cares. It's that genetic modification of that sort aren't really a thing unless you're in utero/vitro. And I mean not a thing like it's not really possible. Once you have differentiated, you're kind of set.

• edited September 2018
    Also what u r talking about will probably kill you and if not may have other affects on your brain

But if it was possible y just stop there we could probably stop cancer and other genetic disorders
  • @JakePunk said:
    Also what u r talking about will probably kill you and if not may have other affects on your brain

Not necessarily. Some people have a genetic disorder that causes fur all over their bodies (source). In a similar way to how some people are born with the myostatin knock-out (source) that we try to get via CRISPR, depending on what causes the fur mutation, that might be a thing we can trigger, too.

Once you get into things like ear changes or tails though, that all has to happen in vitro, and probably would have lots of unintended effects.

@JakePunk said:
    But if it was possible y just stop there we could probably stop cancer and other genetic disorders

Why go to the moon when we can climb a mountain? Comments like this don't contribute anything, and make you seem short-sighted.

• edited September 2018
    Good point and I see y you wold say this the reson y I think that having a large change in the body like this may make your mind change in a unpredictable fashion like puberty but ingnoring the dangers one way that this mAy be certainly possible is with hormones but then it may not be as affected
  • I also apologize for seaming a little blunt or rude in the first post my head just thot of how this may go bad I just thot that if this sorta gean editing in humans my have a similar affect to transplants of organs and how the imunsystum may respond