The biohack.me forums were originally run on Vanilla and ran from January 2011 to July 2024. They are preserved here as a read-only archive. If you had an account on the forums and are in the archive and wish to have either your posts anonymized or removed entirely, email us and let us know.

While we are no longer running Vanilla, Patreon badges are still being awarded, and shoutout forum posts are being created, because this is done directly in the database via an automated task.

haworth magnet questions

I was wondering if anyone who has a haworth magnet can speak to how well it works for sensing magnetic and electrical fields. I know they are autoclaved and coated in silicone, both of which can decrease the strength of the magnet maybe as low at n48. Any information and insight is welcome before I spend money on one not to mention the time it take to heal and to care for the implant site

Comments

Displaying 1 comment
  1. I’m still healing from mine a couple weeks ago but I’ve felt the vibrations from a microwave and an electric oven. Location in your finger probably matters a decent amount too. Mine is towards the edge a bit lower down so there are fewer nerve endings there.

Displaying 1 comment